Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Spiritual Strength

     Family and friends, i just want to express my gratitude for the many prayers on my behalf. i feel the power of your love in every step i take. This week we were privileged to hear from our Prophets and Apostles who live in our day. I hope you listened with real intent and that you gained the fortitude to continue on in Faith and Strength.
     I was not able to see very many sessions of the general conference, but i just want to express my love for the conference. although i was could not understand much of what was said as it was in spanish and i sat in the very back of a chapel filled to the brim with people. i loved the spirit that was felt there. At the close of the Sunday morning session, the song "The Spirit of God" was sung. As i listened i was overcome by the feeling of love and peace and began to cry.
     I know that what i felt was the Spirit of God and that he loves me. Heavenly Father knew that maybe i did not need to hear the conference to feel His love but to just be there and to feel His presence was what i needed.
     I know that the Lord answers each and every one of our prayers. Be patient and the Lord will give us what we need and more to keep pressing forward. I hope that you will find continual meaning in Gods Word. And continual strength throught the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment