Monday, October 26, 2015

Multi-Mission Conference

     This week we had a multimission conference with Elder Steven E. Snow, Church Historian. He talked about how we should keep good records of our lives and what we do, because we never know how the spiritual experiences we have today will impact our lives in the future. Also, he talked about the life changing experience of being on a mission how, even though it can be hard and exhausting, we can find joy and life changing experiences them. This has definatly rang true in my own mission. it is definately not easy but it is definately worth the effort.
     Learning to love different people and doing hard things every day can be challenging. but i have seen in my own life that as i have given my heart and soul to the mission that the Lord blesses me with the success and miracles i need. I invite you to give your whole heart to the Lord. In this he will bless you with happiness and joy beyond compare. I pray for your success and happiness every day. that you always strive to do the will of the father and not your own. pray for ways to become more in tune with His will and set your heart to doing what the Lord has indicated must be done. As you pray in faith, you will find the Lords hand in all things, and you will know that He is God.
     I know that the Lord has given each and every one of us a unique and individual life. i know that we must trust in Him if we are to have success. I know that the Lords work is His work. I know that every one of us can be instruments in His hands to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment